Fast, Reliable California General Construction
Are you experiencing problems with the electricity in your home? If you are noticing an electrical problem and can’t figure out why to give us a call at (310) 220-5265. Our licensed electrician will come to diagnose and solve the issue. Whether it’s just a simple replacement switch or a rewiring of your entire home or business, we’re ready to help. Check out some of our electrical services below.
- Fast Emergency Service
- Indoor/Outdoor Lighting Systems
- Appliance Circuits – Pool & Spa
- Furnace and Air Conditioning Repair
- All Makes and Models
- Track & Recessed Lighting
- Repairs and Replacements
- Breakers & Shorts Serviced
- Anything and Everything Electrical
- 120V 220V
- Panels Moved and Replaced
DO YOU CHARGE BY THE HOUR?
No, we charge by the job, not by the hour. All of our pricing is upfront, no matter how long it takes us to get the job done.
10 SIGNS THAT YOU NEED QUALIFIED ELECTRICIANS
Some homeowners or business owners are tempted to perform electrical repairs or installations on their own. We advise against it. Electrical work is not only complicated, but it can be quite dangerous. Even if you can avoid getting shocked, you could unknowingly create electrical hazards. Trust California General Construction, for safe, accurate, and thorough electrical work. In addition to ensuring your safety, we also strive to keep our work affordable. The ten common signs indicating you need electrical repairs include:
- The lights flicker in your home.
- The circuit breakers trip or fuses blow.
- The electric panel overheats.
- Your home has outdated electrical wiring.
- You use a lot of extension cords.
- You don’t have enough outlets in your home.
- Your home has several two-pronged outlets.
- You have a new major electrical appliance.
- You have added to your home.
- Your light bulbs burn out too soon.
WHY AN ELECTRICAL LICENSE IS IMPORTANT
At California General Construction, we never take chances when you need first-rate electrical work. Since safety is important to us, we work diligently to ensure everything is done properly. Don’t put your family in harm’s way by using an unskilled handyman. Instead, use licensed residential electricians from our business. We are skilled in the proper procedures to perform safe electrical work that is up to code.
Price Match Guarantee
Whether it is a power outage or installing up new wiring, we guarantee the best price on service.
Same-Day & Emergency Repairs
Fix your electrical problems on the same day! Get help from a qualified tech right away.
You get a trained, licensed electrician every time. We guarantee quality repair work.