SERVICES WE OFFER
At California General Construction, we always have fixed labor and material pricing! You can rest assured that you will receive excellent customer service along with the best pricing possible.
California General Construction provides the following services:
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams
- Attic Fan Installation
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems using a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
- Almost every building has an electrical power, communications, lighting, and control system that is installed during construction and maintained after that. These systems power the lights, appliances, and equipment that make people’s lives and jobs easier and more comfortable.
- Installing electrical systems in newly constructed buildings is often less complicated than maintaining equipment in existing buildings because electrical wiring is more easily accessible during construction.
- Maintaining equipment and systems involves identifying problems and repairing broken equipment that is sometimes difficult to reach. Maintenance work may include fixing or replacing parts, light fixtures, control systems, motors, and other types of electrical equipment.
- Read blueprints, which include technical diagrams of electrical systems that show the location of circuits, outlets, and other equipment.
Our customers’ time is our #1 priority.
We fix the problem right the first time. We do it with confidence, courteousness, competence, cleanliness, and character.
- Time – First and foremost we respect our customers’ time. No questions asked.
- Integrity – We are forthright and truthful in our dealings with customers, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders. We keep our promises.
- Respect for the Law – We adhere to all governing laws, regulations, and ordinances that pertain to the electrical industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal, and county governments. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws governing a privately held business.
- Excellence – We design, install, service, and repair electrical systems and parts in strict accordance with the highest industry standards.
- Safety & Reputation – We maintain a clean, safe, respectable, and reputable place of business that reflects high standards.
- Teamwork – We support each member of the team to strengthen the brand and build successful long-term relationships.
- Service – We maintain the highest degree of customer service to encourage repeat business and enduring relationships with our customers.
- Respect for Others – We treat our customers, fellow employees, and other industry professionals with the utmost respect.
- Privacy – We show the greatest respect for the sanctity of our customers’ homes and their privacy.
- Competition – We value fair competition. We advertise, promote and market our brand fairly and accurately and in a manner that reflects high standards.
UWIN® is a consumer service resource that allows home services contractors to provide an extra level of protection and peace of mind to residential home service consumers.
When you do business with a UWIN-endorsed contractor, you will have a professional working in your home who has been drug tested, background checked, and properly trained.
Our company agrees to the UWIN Code of Ethics, carries current liability and workers’ compensation insurance, and is licensed by all appropriate government agencies.
Code of Ethics Includes:
- We conduct random drug testing on our employees on an ongoing basis as the law permits.
- We complete background checks on all field employees as the law permits.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We maintain the highest degree of customer service.
- We provide UWIN with all information requested regarding your transaction.
- We allow UWIN to make a final decision regarding any customer resolution.
- We properly train all technicians and salespeople before sending them to your home.
- We provide our customers with the best quality service, materials, labor, expertise, and craftsmanship.
- We always adhere to all laws, regulations, and ordinances that govern our service area.
- We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
NEXT STEPS… GET YOUR FREE ESTIMATE CALL: (310) 220-5265
We try to keep our rates affordable, and we make sure every customer signs off on a detailed estimate before we start working on any project.
Even if you’re a whiz with DIY projects around the home, it’s smart to hire licensed electricians for work on wiring and electrical panels. California General Construction stays current with all the regulations that apply to electrical projects within the Greater Los Angeles region. Contact us today to hear more about our services and to set up a consultation.
- BBB Accredited A rated
- Family-owned & operated
- 24/7 emergency service
- Discounts available
- Parts & labor guarantee
- Professional service
- Licensed in California. CA State Electrical Contractor License (C-10)
- Passed background checks for business and service professionals. Insured.